We’re almost there. It’s Thursday. Although it can sometimes feel like it’ll never end, sometimes the thing we need most is a little reminder of that positive thinking makes a big different.
Sometimes, it can be as simple as Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude, other times, you may need a little more help from the Universe.
Meditating on the words of thought leaders in mindfulness helps keep us in the justusbeing mindset that is important for staying grounded and content. When we are so immersed in the current moment that we forget what’s going on around us, many say that we are in a state of flow and peak performance.
Maintaining a state of mindfulness leads to a relaxed state of wellbeing and maximum productivity. Sometimes you can lean on The Stars for your support, and sometimes you need to meditate on words from inspiring thought leaders
Here are 25 motivating mindfulness quotes to create flow and peak performance:
1. “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” – Mother Teresa
2. “Look past your thoughts, so you may drink the pure nectar of This Moment.” – Rumi
3. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
4. “The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
5. “The future is always beginning now.” – Mark Strand
6. “In today’s rush, we all think too much–seek too much–want too much–and forget about the joy of just being.” – Eckhart Tolle
7. “If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.” – William Blake
8. “Few of us ever life in the present. We are forever anticipating what is to come or remembering what has gone.” – Louis L’Amour
9. “The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.” – Osho
10. “With mindfulness, you can establish yourself in the present in order to touch the wonders of life that are available in that moment.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
11. “Give your attention to the experience of seeing rather than to the object seen and you will find yourself everywhere.” – Rupert Spira
12. “Suffering usually relates to wanting things to be different than they are.” – Allan Lokos
13. “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Victor Frankl
14. “Paradise is not a place; it’s a state of consciousness.” – Sri Chinmoy
15. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
16. “Observe the space between your thoughts, then observe the observer.” – Hamilton Boudreaux
17. “The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
18. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it.” – Eckhart Tolle
19. “As the witnessing presence of Awareness, we stand in the background of experience; as the light of pure Knowing, we stand at its heart.” – Rupert Spira
20. “With meditation, you begin to relax in your seat and just watch the movie of life.” – Ken Wilber
21. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
22. “To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
23. “All that is necessary to awaken to yourself as the radiant emptiness of spirit is to stop seeking something different, and to turn your attention inward to the awake silence that you are.” – Adyashanti
24. “He who has freed himself of the disease of ‘tomorrow’ has a chance to attain what he came here for.” – G.I. Gurdjieff
25. “Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – Carl Jung
Meditation and mindfulness will boost your ability to focus and be aware of the present moment. As Eckhart Tolle says- the here and now- and will enable you to find your flow and increase your productivity.
Pick out your favorite quotes and meditate on them throughout each day so that you can develop the groundwork necessary for success and begin to cultivate a productive and a healthy mind.
“In today’s rush, we all think too much–seek too much–want too much–and forget about the joy of just being.”Eckhart Tolle